The CQC-6K, which was just recently released by Kershaw, has been in my shopping cart for a few weeks now. I have never owned an Emerson knife before so a budget model folder with their design really intrigued me.
This morning I wake up, head on over to Amazon and find it has dropped in price by about $10 from what was already a great deal at the regular price. That’s what I consider too hot of a deal to pass up. I had to jump on it. There are only 5 left in stock after I bought one, so hurry over if you want to get your own before the price goes back up. The price of the Kershaw CQC-6K has been fluctuating greatly, but this is the cheapest I have seen it yet.
Look forward to a review within a month or so.
Here are a few details about the CQC-6K model 6034 worth noting:
- Designed by Emerson, manufactured by Kershaw
- 3.25″ 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade, saber grind
- G10 handle scale on front side, 410 steel on lock side
- Deployment by wave opener or thumb disk
- Right or left side tip up carry
- Sturdy frame lock system
- Two toned blade finish, grinds are stonewashed and flats are satin